User Data Help
If you run SLAPP from a single station and apart form other users, all you have to do is fill the required fields, accept the default user directory, and you are good to go!
- Name (required): Name to appear on your work.
- UserID (required): Functions as login ID, and name of user folder. Must be be unique in your setting – and especially among an instructor’s students. In an academic environment, a reasonable option is to use a student ID or campus email user name. UserID cannot be changed once user is created.
- Email (required): A good email address. Required for password recovery, and some messaging tasks.
- Password (required): Password strong enough to be safe in your login environment.
- User files directory (required): Directory in which the “SlappUserFiles” folder is to appear. If it does not already exist in the location you select, SLAPP creates it. If you locate your user files directory in a place accessible to different computing stations (as Dropbox or Google drive), you will be able to access the one account from each.
- Instructor Name (optional):
- Instructor userID (optional):
- Instructor email (optional):
- MessagingID (optional):